Monday, February 8, 2010

Trident Bubblegum

Flavor: Basic bubblegum. Trident doesn't do anything too fancy here like some of the other new bubblegums... there's no tang, no sour-to-sweet, it's as basic as basic gets. Think Bazooka Joe.

Texture: When I get a gum with a texture this bad I often wonder if I happened to pick up a stale pack. On first bite, it's really hard, and it takes quite a while to soften up to a chewable consistency. And from there, it remains hard. I think any respectable bubblegum should be soft and malleable from the get-go, and stay that way for at least 20 minutes. A bubblegum that doesn't easily lend itself to bubbles is hardly a bubblegum at all.

Overall: Other than the fact that this might as well be a chewing gum, it's alright. Certainly nothing to write home about. There are far better bubblegums out there.
Rating: oo (two gumballs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS GUM IS THE BES TTRIDENT ROCKS I LOVE THIS GUM I DONT KNOW Y U WOULD TRY THIS GUM ONLY ONCE IM CHEWING THE GUM WHILE TYPIING THIS OH YA ONE LAST THING TRIDENT GUM IS BETTER THEN OTHER CHEWING GUM COMPANIES

Anonymous said...

this gum rocks i agree with the last comment